Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Last minute everything!

I have been organizing and reorganizing my sewing projects, looking through my "MOM" wardrobe for something...anything decent to wear and deciding to make and photograph a last minute tutorial ( yes, I am insane) that will be up when I get back from Kansas City.  I have been still running the smaller humans around and making all the arrangements for them in my absence. Man, I never realized how much I do...I need a raise!

I have gotten this much packing done this morning! My sweet baby girl had to comment on how much BLACK there was in the bag! I pointed out the RED shoes!!!!!  With the raise, I will be going clothes shopping!


This is a sneak peek of the project I am working on, I have to give it a test run to make sure it is perfect or at least functional ;o) I tried the Aurifil thread in the color again (I am just a thrill seeker) and I think I may be getting a little more daring in future projects with color. The 28wt is my new just simply MUST HAVE!


I apologize for the lackluster posting but I have to focus so I do not forget something important like my CAMERA!!!!

You all have a nice weekend and I will be back soon!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment