Friday, March 23, 2012

Step top is completed!!!!!

Thank you everyone for all of your comments yesterday (and the day before) I am so behind in getting back to anyone. I have been so hyper focused on getting this done I have been falling down on other important jobs, like saying thank you! 

I filled the entire foyer yesterday and was able to sew almost all the pieces together by midnight. 


It was a beautiful day yesterday so I had to get my 6 miles in and take a short break on the hammock...the shoes made me do it! I felt like such a slacker with so much sewing still to do!!!!


The finished top!!!!! It took two people and hanging it over the deck to get a photo :o) I am not sure how to get a pic of a big quilt and for it to look good,LOL! I really did not intend for it to be so big ( 78x87)  but I LOVE it!!!!!





Rachel at Stitched in Color added some more prizes to the awesomeness for Scrap Attack. You still have time to make a pillow, a mini or something else to link up!



Linking up to

And stay tuned, I picked out some lovely things for the OMG I cannot believe I have been blogging a year giveaway!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment