Monday, March 12, 2012

The beginnings of SPRING!!!!

I am really really ready for Spring. It really has not been a bad winter but I am just in the mood to be outside in the fresh air without cold ears :o)

I finished my New York Beauty Block 5 yesterday after my sewing machine decided it has a major case of pms and the tension would not behave ( lots of ugly seam ripping). Anyway, I did finish!!!! The block has not been properly ironed but I am calling it done for now!!

Don't forget that the tutorial for Block 5, the second in the series is on Sew Sweetness today!!!!


I had to be done so I could so choose some paint. In my house spring means PAINTING!!!!

This is the space...sigh...I am afraid of heights so this will be one not so fun task for me! The light fixture is horrible and will someday be changed out too!

With the samples in the house to play with later this week I needed an outside break to see...SPRING!

Muddy shoes

Katy's fairy basket

Weeds, I had forgotten about those!

New little flowers

buds of ALL kinds


and little bracelets

This is going to be a VERY good week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment