Wednesday, March 21, 2012

God Bless...Tim Holtz!!

I have watched two days of videos from Online Card Classes: Creative Chemistry with Tim Holtz.  I am really not a grungy, vintage type person but I absolutely adore some of the brilliant color effects that can be achieved with Tim Holtz products.  My card today uses his Brushless Watercolor technique.  This card is about as "grungy" as I get (not up to Tim Holtz standards!) - but I am in love with my colored flowers!!


I used today's sketch challenge at Splitcoast:

  • Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Sweet Silhouettes, Rose Collage (sentiment)
  • Paper: Papertrey Ink Terracotta Tile, Ripe Avocado, Royal Velvet, Stampin' Up First Edition dsp, watercolor paper
  • Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Seedless Preserves, Wild Honey, Fired Brick, Crushed Olive, Peeled Paint and on the edges I used Broken China and Walnut Stain
  • Accessories: Nestabilities Oval die, Papertrey Terracotta Ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment