Saturday, March 31, 2012

Poor Baby! He Never Gets Any Attention! (Pink Saturday)

Ya'll might guess that I spend a good amount of time on my little pink computer...It has become part of my downtime...I don't just sit in the living room with the TV on...I always have something else with me, whether it be the laptop, kindle, or tablet, there is always something else going on...I do not just stare at the TV during commercials, or give a sporting event my entire attention...

The culprits! (above)

(Here Bailey is sleeping sitting up between my daughter and I on the couch)

However, there is someone in this house that becomes very impatient with that...That little guy above seems to think that everyone here should be paying attention to him...All.The.Time.

This is what happens when he thinks that I have had enough time on the laptop...

or this...

funny, huh...

He has been known to climb right up into my lap and proceed to start pawing keys and typing and sending things! I have no idea sometimes what he has done! I will move him and he is right back! He will not give up. He paws me, and then the keys, until I put the LT down and pay attention to him...Once in a while, if I get angry and keep going he will give up...Then I feel guilty and later make up for it...sigh...I guess you can see who is really in charge around here...He's the baby...Gotta love him...
lol
Anyway...do any of you have a persistent pet?





Linking
for Pink Saturday
and
Poofy Cheeks

No comments:

Post a Comment