Monday, March 5, 2012

Jasper

When I first started scrapping many years ago  I haunted the pages of the  two peas in a bucket gallery and  there was one scrapper whos style  I fell completely in love with, I loved visiting her blog almost on a daily basis, she was to say my scrappy crush. Imagine my delight then when late last year THE Laura Vegas contacted me to be Guest Designer for Bella Blvd...woohoooooo to say I was excited is an understatement!!!
I created 5 projects in all for the Bella Blvd blog and I want to share my first today.
For this layout I used the goregous Winter Wonderland collection , to celebrate our  time in beautiful Jasper on our honeymoon!



 I have set a challenge over on the blog to journal on your layouts, I hope you can join in!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment