Wednesday, March 21, 2012

An idea that I hope works

I had some time this morning, after a run with some awesome girls and a bit of boot camp to get my rear in shape for summer, to figure out how I want the quilt top.

Inspired by the Tokyo Subway Quilt by Oh Fransson! I like the colors staying together but still mixing it up a little.  This quilt top is much larger than I had originally thought it was going to be and I had to climb up on my cutting table to get a photo. Mind you I HATE heights of any sort :o) That is a LONG way down for me...what a wimp :o)


I also received a beautiful parcel yesterday from Mark Cesarik with the most vibrant fabric charms...eeek...really stunning colors! His new line Cosmic Burst  on will be available April 15th. I cannot wait to finish the quilt top to cut into these little beauties. Thank you Mark!


Off to sew the quilt top!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment