Monday, March 12, 2012

CAS: Shades of Blue and a Sentiment

I have been really quiet on my blog for the last week - I have had a doozy of a cold going on ten days now.  Actually I felt better in the middle - but this weekend, it hit me again - so I guess I have had multiple colds.  Yesterday, I came home from church, took a 4 hour nap, got up for dinner and a quick family walk - then headed back to bed.

So...it's a good thing that I like playing Splitcoast's Clean and Simple challenge on Monday mornings because I don't have the energy for much more!  Today we were to use shades of blue and I thought it was the perfect challenge to pull out this cute die from WPlus9.  And I also used the CAS-ual Friday challenge which was to use a sentiment as a focal point.  With those challenges, my fuzzy, tired brain came up with a card!!



  • Stamps: Papertrey Ink Healing Touch Sentiments
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Marina Mist CS and dsp, Bashful Blue dsp
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Marina Mist
  • Accessories: WPlus9 die, Cuttlebug embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment