Saturday, March 24, 2012

Elle's Studio....


Elle's Studio is celebrating their 5th birthday and giving away a free, special pen with every order in March. Also, every Saturday in March is something extra special - this Saturday it is a blog hop where you can hop around the Design Team member's blogs and enter to win a $20 gift certificate at each stop!
Here is one of my projects from the March Inspiration Gallery found here, I hope you can stop by and see the rest of my projects as well as the other girls projects too they are all so delish.

I made a copy of my eldest's  kindy report and popped it into the bag for some hidden journalling. Oh and another fun back to school button still available from Greatest View here



So how can you win?....Leave me a comment to win a $20 Elle's Studio gift certificate.... its that easy, and be sure to visit the other girls blogs too for more chances to win! Oh and I will draw the winner early Tuesday morning (27th ) to align with the girls in the US and Canada...best of luck!
   Meghann Andrews
   Rahel Menig
   Valerie Mangan
   Kim Jeffress YOU ARE HERE
   Kimberly Neddo
   Ursula Schneider
                                EDITED TO ADD GIVE AWAY NOW CLOSED!



No comments:

Post a Comment