Monday, March 19, 2012

A rainbow on my deck

I was able to finish all the blocks { I can hear sighs of relief that these are FINALLY done, including ME...lol}, not this weekend as I had planned but by this morning. It was too lovely outside on Saturday and Sunday and well the yard was screaming my name for some attention! It was nice to be outside and getting my hands a little dirty :o) 


My favorites of the reds

and the black/grays, I decided to lump these groups together

All lined up even though I am not convinced they will stay this way. Do you think it is better like this or random bursts of color all over?  This will be the hardest part for me I think.

Don't forget today is Week 3 of the New York Beauty QAL  being hosted by the very talented Megan at  Canoe Ridge Creations. I will be working on mine this week! Beautiful block Megan!
{photo from Canoe Ridge Creations}


Linking up to Sew Modern Monday


No comments:

Post a Comment