Saturday, March 31, 2012

A Merry Cas-ual Song!!

I have planned all week to get to this week's Merry Monday Challenge but didn't have any great ideas until the CAS-ual Friday Challenge was to be inspired by a song!


Have a holly, jolly Christmas...It's the best time of the year...!!!



It did me good to use a snowman.  We are likely to set a heat record today - mid-80s - and March is supposed to be our snowiest month.  I love snow.  I hate heat.  So playing with a snowman today started my day off right!

I'll be off for a couple of days - just hauled home a carpet cleaner, so all of my "toys" need to be tucked away while the carpets and cleaned and dried!

  • Stamps: Hero Arts Let It Snow, Stampin' Up Christmas Punch
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade, Poppy Parade, silver glimmer
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade, Memento Black, copics
  • Accessories: Cuttlebug embossing folder, Stampin' Up Scallop Punch and Label Punch, Silver Stickles (above hat), red gems

No comments:

Post a Comment