Friday, March 9, 2012

Pink Saturday!


It's so true, don't you think? I just love a good book...I am never lonely or even alone, with a good book...or even a bad one...lol...When I travel I always have one with me, and now with my Kindle it is easier than ever to have my favorites with me! For, as many of you know, I am one of those people that considers my favorites books and characters among my best friends...They bring comfort and joy...
I eagerly await the next installment from my favorite authors and I am "friends" with many of them on Facebook! I just love that...It's fun.
Hah! Wish they came in PINK...

OK...lol...enough fun for now...I think I will just go curl up with...you guessed it...A BOOK!! 
Oh, BTW, my little Kindle may not be Pink, but it's cover IS!

Happy Pink Saturday!

Please visit Beverly and the rest of the Pink ones over at 

No comments:

Post a Comment