Thursday, March 1, 2012

More of the same...

I know I am driving y'all crazy with my courthouse steps but this is the best way for me to keep gettin em made!!!! Now I found out that there is another reason to get this quilt completed...PRIZES!!!!! I saw a fantastic post yesterday from Rachel over at Stitched In Color. She started the Scrap Attack in January, she is always doing super cool and motivating things over there. I needed that gentle kick in the tooshie to tidy up my sewing scraps, although in doing so I have actually added to the piles since I was missing some colors but SSSShhhhhhhhh... I would tell if you won't ;o)




I am going to have to up my production of these babies to complete the project in time to participate and hopefully you guys will bear with me! I finished SEVEN yesterday...WOO HOO and thank goodness for pre-school!!!!









It is growing!!!!!!!


So if you are working on a scrappy project be sure to head on over for the linky party and prizes!!!!! Thanks so much Rachel :o)




Linked up to



No comments:

Post a Comment