Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Kreativ Blogger Award



Hey, guess what!?! I received an award! I actually received it back on February 25th, but I have been away, so I am just now picking it up...
I love the awards...I admit it! and this is my first one with PINK in it...
Marti over at marvimarti.com gave it to me... Thanks Marti...she is a favorite of mine...check her out!
So, of course there are rules...
1. Thank and link back to the giver.
2. Answer the questions below.
3. Share 10 random facts/thoughts about yourself
4. Nominate at least 7 other blogs for the Kreative Blogger Award

So... Marvelous Marti has been thanked...
Now for the questions...

Favorite song: Hmmm, there are so many...but I love Europa. It is an instrumental
Favorite dessert: I don't really do dessert...
What ticks me off: People that are unkind to others
When I'm upset I: withdraw.
Favorite pet: Bailey...our little American Eskimo...there are pictures of him here...
Black or White: White...I don't do blac...Are you kidding? with a white dog?
Biggest fear: Not sure, but the dying days might be one...
Everyday attitude: Hopeful and encouraging
What is perfection? Imperfect...
My guilty pleasures: Napping, facebook, reading, jewelry

10 facts

1. PINK
2.Breast cancer survivor
3. breast cancer advocate
4. AIS steering committee member
5. Survivor Committee Chair
6. Embryologist
7. Recently lost a lot of weight
8. Prone to dehydration
9. Love to read
10.Love to review.




No comments:

Post a Comment