Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Pretty maids all in a row

Yesterday I spent most of the day trying to find my cutting table but when I did, I chose stacks for the next round of the steps. I also chose a stack for the next in the New York Beauty QAL. I am going to drop my little man at preschool and see how many of these I can complete today. Ahhhhhhh, quiet sewing time :o) I am behind this week but I have a feeling I can catch up quickly!

I love organized pretty maids of stacks in a row!!!!



The orange stack was made much brighter thanks to Jenn at Aunt Spicy! She sent the most beautiful scraps and some sweets and the most fabulous tote that I think I have other plans for ;o) Thank you so much for the beautiful package!!!!!!


I did stop cleaning to sew one thing yesterday. I discovered that Aurifil is not just for quilts...




Voting started yesterday for the mini's on Ellison Lane Quilts. The scrappy bug mini I made is in the finals! I am so very honored!  So, if you get the chance, go check out the beautiful entries, there are some amazing quilts, and vote on your favorite mini :o)

Have a great day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment