Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sunbursts...

I am so excited about the newest release due April 1st( no Joke LOL ) from Greatest View. Sunbursts are so popular at the moment and when Gail sent me a pack of the newest buttons I couldn't wait to use one.


On my layout you can see I have layered a sunburst over a punched piece of pattern paper, I like how the black contrasts so vividly with the lime green of the button. I have then layered this over another favourite new product this fabulous chevron little baggie..these are to die for!


Here I have gathered a bunch of embellishments and laid them so they are poking out of the top of the bag...a great way to add an extra bit of fun to your project.

So here is just a sneak peak of some of the newest goodies from Greatest View that will be available 7pm April 1st Brisbane time, aren't they just delish!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment