Friday, October 11, 2013

the missing teeth

My eldest lost his top two teeth at the beginning of the year and the replacecment teeth are yet to make an appearance. I thought I would create a layout to remember this time in his life.
We were lucky this week on the Heidi Swapp blog to join up with Core'dinations cardstock ,both teams showcased some beautiful projects.
I used the Believe collection from Heidi Swapp and the Brights and Jillian collections from Core'dinations.


I am totally in love with the Epiphany crafts tool that creates little epoxy embellishments, this one uses the hexagon 25 tool. It sits  above a star from the new Color Magic ephemera pack from Heidi Swapp  that I spritzed in Tinsel Colorshine.


I managed to sneak in a Christmas flair from Greatest View!  You can see the Jillian dot Cardstock here from Core'dinations that I sanded to reveal to the coloured core inside.


 I love the distressed feel a bit of sanding gives to the Core'dinations cardstock.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment