Sunday, October 13, 2013

Merry Monday and dahlhouse: Let It Snow

This week's Merry Monday challenge is Christmas birds.  I just got the Winter Sparrows from Lawn Fawn and had to use these sweeties, and I just re-discovered the cute snowflakes in Frosties, also from Lawn Fawn, that has been hiding in my stash for awhile!  As an added bonus - I love the wanna sketch #9 from Lisa at dahlhouse designs!

Let It Snow


I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.

Happy Thanksgiving weekend to my Canadian friends!

Go Broncos for my Denver friends!!

Now I am off to catch up on some accounting classwork that is due today so I can be done and totally prepared to watch some football with my boys!
  • Stamps: Lawn Fawn Winter Sparrows, Frosties
  • Paper: white
  • Ink: Memento Black , Copics
  • Accessories: Lawn Fawn Winter Sparrows die, Divine Twine Cotton Candy, Stardust Stickles, WPlus9 tag

No comments:

Post a Comment