Thursday, October 10, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch: So Thankful For You

It's time for a new sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch!


Remember - this is for inspiration only.  If you don't have word bubbles, check out the design team cards - there are clouds and leaves and snowflakes!

I did use word bubbles, mainly because I had finally gotten my hands on a set that seemed to have been sold out everywhere for awhile.   I love the charming creatures from Into the Woods by Lawn Fawn. I finally managed to get my hands on the stamps, dies, sequins and paper - although if I have to admit it - it took orders from three stores to get them all!  Here is the sweet fox!

So Thankful

Sadly, after all of that, I also have to admit that the sentiment is not even from Into the Woods.  The word bubbles do come from the coordinating die set but I cut up and used the sentiment from So Thankful, a small-sized pumpkin set.

I hope you have fun with this sketch - it's a fun one!
  • Stamps: Lawn Fawn Into the Woods, So Thankful (sentiment)
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Tangerine Tango, Island Indigo, Papertrey Dark Chocolate, Simply Chartreuse, Lawn Fawn Into the Woods 6x6 dsp
  • Ink: Memento Black, Copics, Versamark, Papertrey Dark Chocolate
  • Accessories: Lawn Fawn Into the Woods dies and sequins, white embossing powder, Martha Stewart Fine Crystal Glitter (on the log - I like a little frost in my autumn scenes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment