Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Less is More: White Christmas

I absolutely could not pass up this week's challenge at Less is More - a white on white challenge with a Christmas theme!  Is there anything more perfect than an all-white Christmas card??

A recent favorite of mine (yes, I have a lot of favorites) is Clearly Besotted Stamps.  CBS is in the midst of its first birthday celebration.  I saw the first stamps from a year ago and fell in love with Signature Christmas but my excitement died when I realized they were in the UK and I was in the US.  I naively thought it would be a pain and very expensive to order. But then, as part of a design team, I got a free set!  I added a few other items into my order and it showed up faster and cheaper than some big-name US companies!!!  I've been back to order since.  My last order included a fun Halloween set, the Signature Christmas set that I had drooled over a year ago - PLUS a brand new Signature Additions set and DIES!!!

Since I am excited over the stamps and absolutely love white on white Christmas - it seemed like a good time to bring them all together!

Season's Greetings

Season's Greetings close

The set obviously includes multiple patterns for the wreath - and also multiple patterns of ornaments and Christmas trees!  I'm not even going to put it away with my Christmas stamps yet - because I want to do each of them and I want to try color!!
  • Stamps: Clearly Besotted Stamps Signature Christmas and Signature Christmas Additions
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Shimmer White
  • Ink: Versamark
  • Accessories: Clearly Besotted Signature Christmas dies, Stampendous White Pearls embossing, Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold embossing, Maya Road Sparkle Gold twine

No comments:

Post a Comment