Monday, October 14, 2013

Freshly Made with Reverse Confetti

This is my second post today.  In my first post, I used a Reverse Confetti Spooky Sentiment and a whole lot of patterned paper.  Since that was a bit out of my comfort zone, I decided to use a different Spooky Sentiment and go a little bit more my style!!

Pumpkin Faces

I am a very literal person - so when the sentiment mentioned pumpkin faces and ghosts - the card had to have both of them.  As it turns out, I don't have a jack-o-lantern die.  So I used the pumpkin from Reverse Confetti's Forever Fall and found an older EK Success punch in my stash that was just the face!

The sequins are my favorite go-to Halloween bling this year.  They are Iridescent Chocolate sequins from Ellen Hutson.  They flash purples and greens and blues - so even though I don't have any chocolate on my card - they still give the perfect Halloween feeling.

The sketch is from Freshly Made Sketches.


  • Stamps: Reverse Confetti Spooky Sentiments and Forever Fall (the pumpkin), Clearly Besotted Fright Night (the ghost)
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Basic Black, Pumpkin, Glitz Raven 6x6
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Basic Black, Tangerine Tango
  • Accessories: Hemptique 10 lb black twine, Iridescent Chocolate sequins from Ellen Hutson, Clearly Besotted Fright Night dies




No comments:

Post a Comment