Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Avery Elle: Winter Wreath Gift Cards

Avery Elle has a new stamp set with a beautiful big wreath called Winter Wreath.  It also has a bow and pine cones and little dots for ornaments and sentiments in the signature Avery Elle script!  But instead of going big - I just stamped a portion of the wreath and made a little 3.25" card for tucking into gifts.

Tis the Season

The set also comes with a "to" and a "from" stamp so you can even personalize it!

I did give it a little sparkle by adding glossy accents to the berries and then dusting it with a fine glitter.


I used the cheerful colors from this week's Merry Monday color challenge.



And here's what I love about creating my own cards.  Same basic card...different colors...different embellishments...an entirely different look!!  (I love those teeny little pinecones!!)

Merry Christmas Wreath

No comments:

Post a Comment