Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Festive Friday with Avery Elle: 'Tis the Season

The challenge this week at Festive Friday is to create a holiday card with a wreath.  I have a gorgeous wreath from Avery Elle, so on my last day as a guest on their blog, I put these two together.

Tis the Season

This wreath is so unique and so different from most wreaths - it is fun to work with.  It has an open and airy look so works perfectly with CAS cards, but I'm sure it could be fancied up too!!  I used it a few weeks ago on tags - one in pinks and one in kraft colors - so it can take on a lot of looks.


Thank you so much to Jamie at Avery Elle - I had a very enjoyable month working together.  I actually noticed Avery Elle with its very first release (bought it all!) and have liked everything that I have seen (and bought) since then!!  Stamps and sequins! They are definitely on my list of faves!
  • Stamps: Avery Elle Winter Wreath
  • Paper: Papertrey Ink Ripe Avocado
  • Ink: Papertrey Ink Ripe Avocado, Pure Poppy, Delicata Golden Glitz
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up embossing folder, Spellbinders circle dies, MFT fishtail dies, misc ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment