Sunday, October 6, 2013

Christmas organiser

Last week on the Heidi Swapp blog we were showcasing the new Believe Memory File Folder Kits.
I came up with a hanging Christmas organiser for my foyer.
There are 4 memory files in the kit, 2 large and 2 small, a fotostack, some rubons and labels.


 I began with one of the larger files and trimmed one side down to create a pocket for some favourite Christmas photos that I will  take throughout December.


I added in some black craft wire to hang it.


Next I combined a larger and smaller file. The large one will hold Christmas cards.


The smaller Memory File will hold Christmas recipes.



On the fotostack I made a lollypop then added a Christmas flair from Greatest View.


On the inside I trimmed the two pages into strips to create a tear off component of important things we will do during the month of December.


On the last Memory File I made a countdown calendar with chalkboard paint. I have my step x steps on the Heidi Swapp blog of how I created this.



On the inside I added in two pockets for my son's wish lists, if they see something in a toy catalogue they really want "to ask Santa" for  they can tear it out and add it into their pocket.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment