Friday, October 25, 2013

Sweet Sunday and Merry Monday: Deck the Halls

What a fun pair of challenges to put together - Sweet Sunday Sketch and Merry Monday!  Merry Monday challenges us to use music or a carol.  No ideas were coming to me until I looked at the Sweet Sunday sketch and thought that I could put holly for the element at the top!

Deck the Halls

Let me guess!!  You are singing the carol right now!  You are going to be fa-la-la-ing all day long!

For most of the year, I am not a glitter kind of gal (although I do have a thing for sequins) - but I pull out all the stops at Christmas.  I smeared Versamark across the entire card front, heated up some heat-and-stick powder and glittered the entire thing.  Then plopped on a button and some holly leaves!

Deck the Halls close

  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Merry & Type
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Season of Style dsp
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip, Versamark
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up button, heat-and-stick embossing powder, and Cherry Cobbler twine; Martha Stewart Crystal Fine Glitter; Papertrey Ink Holly Jolly die

No comments:

Post a Comment