Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Avery Elle: Let It Snow (without snow!!)

As my stamp collection has grown too big to fit into its allocated space, I have gotten pickier about the stamps that I buy.  (Don't get me wrong - I still buy way too many!)  I particularly love Christmas stamps that have other uses and the tree and bird from Avery Elle's Let It Snow is a perfect example!

You Brighten My Day

The sun and sentiment come from the first Avery Elle set that I ever bought - Bright Days.  It came out in their very first release back in 2012 (shhh...I bought the entire release).  It also has big sun rays so you could do a sunburst across the entire card.   The sunshine idea allowed me to show off some of Avery Elle's wonderful sequins.  They have multi-packs of mono-chromatic sequins that are just lovely (shhh...I own all of those too....which is really sad because I remember telling a blog friend that I absolutely did not need big packages of sequins!)

I hope this happy little bird brightened your day!  Be sure to check out my card and others on the Avery Elle blog.
  • Stamps: Avery Elle Let It Snow, Bright Days
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Bermuda Bay, Summer Sun, My Favorite Things Primitive White, Pebbles Seen & Noted 6x6 pad
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Smoky Slate, Summer Sun, Papertrey Ink Smokey Shadow, Memento Black, Copics
  • Accessories: Avery Elle Lemonade Sequins, The Twinery Caribbean Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment