Friday, October 4, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday to Fresh Squeezed Stamps!!

Happy 1st Birthday Fresh Squeezed Stamps!!

A Sneaker Birthday

May you keep moving forward to many, many more!!


And that's all the chatter you get from me today.  I need to get ready to pick up a friend from the airport!!  A great friend whom I've never met in person.  Stacey Schafer's plane is taking off as I type! I'm not quite sure what we are going to do today because the weather is truly miserable.  She had wanted to see the mountains but the snow is coming down hard and she wouldn't see anything besides the interstate.  But tomorrow...fifteen Colorado blogger/crafters are getting together for World Card Making Day!!!  I am still pinching myself over the group that I get to mingle with (including Stacey, our Coloradan-for-a-day).  We've already gotten hints that one stamp company owner is bringing surprises and that another big name designer is bringing product to play with.  We also have gummi bears and Oreos!!  Such a day we are going to have!

  • Stamps: Fresh Squeezed Stamps String Me Along (the sneaker), You Said It Sister (dots and sentiment)
  • Paper: black and white
  • Ink: Hero Arts Soft Sand, Stampin' Up Poppy Parade
  • Accessories: May Arts twine, misc sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment