Thursday, October 17, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch and Merry Monday: Snow Much Joy

There's a great new sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch.  Just think of all of the great elements that you could use - leaves, pumpkins, hearts, suns...


...or snowflakes!!!  I just got some big and bold snowflake stamps and dies from Stampin' Up so I knew exactly what I was going to do!

Snow Much Joy

I got the snowflakes stamped, embossed and die-cut and then realized that I had no idea what I was going to put on top of them.  I found a Hero Arts "snow much joy" sentiment that worked well and then I used Paper Smooches Streamers to add the banner across the snowflakes.  Then I didn't think it looked sparkly enough so I plopped on some sequins from Neat & Tangled.  There are just a few companies represented on this card!!  And I just realized one of the snowflakes is stamped in ink from Papertrey Ink!

The colors come from this week's Merry Monday challenge: snowflakes in blue, gray/silver and white.



I'm also submitting this to Simon Says Christmas/Holiday.

  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Festive Flurries, Hero Arts Snow Much Joy clear set, Paper Smooches Streamers
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Smoky Slate, Marina Mist
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Marina Mist, Papertrey Ink Spring Rain, Versamark
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Smoky Slate embossing powder and Festive Flurries dies, Paper Smooches Streamers dies, Neat & Tangled winter sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment