Thursday, October 31, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch: Pick of the Patch

Happy Halloween!!!

It's time for a new sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch!



I made a number of Halloween cards this year, but none of them were quite right for my youngest niece. I found this older A Muse sentiment in my collection and added some of the charming stamps from Lawn Fawn.  I had to fit it into this sketch so I could have a Halloween card on my blog today!!

Pick of the Patch

I hope you bring out your flags and pennants and play along with CAS(E) this Sketch!
  • Stamps: Lawn Fawn Into the Woods, So Thankful (pumpkin), A Muse sentiment
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Pumpkin, Avery Elle white woodgrain, unknown green
  • Ink: Memento black and Copics
  • Accessories: Lawn Fawn Into the Woods, So Thankful dies, My Favorite Things Fishtail dies, Divine Twine Black Licorice, clear sequins


No comments:

Post a Comment