Monday, October 28, 2013

A Deconstructed Merry Monday: Santa

I am thrilled to be this week's guest designer at Merry Monday!!  The challenge for the week is Santa.


Sadly, I discovered that while I have a number of Santa image stamps, they date back a decade or more, or they are simply not my style any more.  And I didn't have time to go shopping this week (usually I love any excuse).

But...I did find a stamp hiding in my collection.  It's not a Santa image, but it's definitely Santa. And given that I have two teenage boys...it is perfect!!

I Can Explain

I Can Explain close

I was stressing over this Santa card on the same day that a new deconstructed sketch came out.  It had such fun panels that it seemed perfect with my silly card.



  • Stamps: unknown (sorry)
  • Paper: Doodlebug Home for the Holidays Here Comes Santa Claus (used both front and back), Stampin' Up Poppy Parade
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Gumball Green
  • Accessories: Sweet Stamp Shop Holiday Flair (the cute naughty/nice button), Lil' Inkers stitched circles, Holiday Divine Twine, Stampin' Up embossing folder, Ellen Hutson Red and Dill Iridescent sequins, Neat & Tangle Crystal Clear sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment