Sunday, May 12, 2013

I have a Pat Sloan Crush!

A few weeks ago I was playing with some Bobbins and Bits, the new fabric line by Pat Sloan for Moda Fabrics.  Pat asked me to test out a new pattern using her fabrics and I could not say no to Pat ;o)


So here is Crush!  Great pattern and the colors in this line are so perfect, the grays and oranges...TO LIVE FOR!   I had a great time making this quilt top and would like to do another that I get to keep just for me!  The pattern is easy to follow and it goes together pretty fast, which I love.





To see more ( and there are many more) fabrics in this line visit Pat on youtube.  She has some real eyepoppers!





I made the decision yesterday that this will be the line I am using for my Tula Pink City Sampler Quilt Along that will be starting May 20th hosted on Sew Sweetness!  Hope you will all join us for this event!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment