Thursday, May 2, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch: Treasure Friendship

It's time for a new sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch!  It's a nice, clean and very wide-open sketch for your interpretation - I look forward to seeing the variety of entries!!


I had this ribbon sitting on my desk.  I've been in a serious purge mood but I just  could not decide about this ribbon.  I love the colors - but I never use wide ribbon - so why keep it??!!  Then I glanced at this sketch and realized that I could use wide ribbon!!


Treasure Friendship

It's the perfect funky floral for that sentiment!

Check out all of the fun design team inspiration at CAS(E) this Sketch! then give it a try.  I love looking each day to see what others have done!

  • Stamps: Verve Treasured Words
  • Paper: black and white
  • Ink: black
  • Accessories: ribbon from Hobby Lobby, Stampin' Up Dahlia Assortment, Doodlebug twine

No comments:

Post a Comment