Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The adventure....

Have you been playing along with the 8 week Heidi Swapp Memory Album Adventure? Today I wanted to share a few more of my favourite pages  of three different weeks. I have one week left before Heidi completes the 8 week adventure this Monday.
I better get a wriggle on and finish it!
Starting with Jamie Pate's inspiration using Quotes, she really is the master of beautiful layers.



 
Then came my week which you can find here.
 
Next Jennifer Evans asked us to think about ourselves...eek I'm not one to be in front of the camera very often so I had to dig deep and find some photos of me!








The beautiful Lindsay Bateman  asked us to celebrate the here and now!
 What is important to YOU right now!






Soon I will share my last 3 sets of pages...I am loving the layers  these  memories are creating.

I would love to see your pages be sure to link me up!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment