Thursday, May 30, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch! Hello and Have Faith

This is my second post today.  The Alley Way
Stamps blog hop is just a short scroll away!

It's time for a new sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch!  I predict lots and lots of people will play along because everybody love pennants and flags!


I went for a bright and cheerful "hello" simply because it was a good chance to use a variety of papers from a fun pad of paper!  This is a lot of patterns for me, but backed with all of that white - it still feels CAS.

hello

I have two cards for you today.  I actually started in an entirely different direction and was quite happy with the result, then I realized that I had used the same soft patterns last week.  (Not that anybody but me would notice!)  I did want you to see this though, mainly because of this wonderful sentiment.

Know that He will

Be sure to play along this week - it's a great sketch and, obviously, you can go in lots of directions!

BIG NEWS: The downloadable Copic charts for color matches to Stampin' Up and
Papertrey Ink have been updated for the brand new Stampin' Up colors and the
most recent Papertrey Ink colors.  The link to these charts is on my side bar to the right!!

Hello
  • Stamps: none
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Island Indigo, Pebbles Seen & Noted
  • Ink: none
  • Accessories: My Favorite Things Happy Hellos and Fishtail Dies, Papertrey Ink Aida Cloth Impression plate, corner rounder, May Arts twine
Know that He will
  • Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Be Encouraged
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Blushing Bride and Sahara Sand, My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing Lavender
  • Ink: Memento Black
  • Accessories: My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing lavender Cutie Pie buttons, misc gems, pearls and enamel dots

No comments:

Post a Comment