Friday, May 17, 2013

CASology and colourQ: Bloom with Colors

This is my second post today.

This week's challenge at CASology is "bloom".  Besides a flower, I definitely wanted to include one of my myriad of sentiments that include the word "bloom".  I also am in love with the colors at colourq as I have always loved Ruby Red - it's such a wonderfully warm and inviting color.  I thought it might help with my dislike of Calypso and...what do you know?...I like them together!!

Where Flowers Bloom



The graphic for the colourq challenge is wonderfully bold - I love the different directions that these colors can take.


  • Stamps: Verve Hope Blooms
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Ruby Red CS and old dsp, Calypso Coral dsp, Certainly Celery CS, Basic Black CS
  • Ink: Memento Black
  • Accessories: My Favorite Things Flower Medley, Memory Box Butterfly Delights (it's a border die of tiny butterflies) and Tender Leaves, Divine Twine Black Licorice



No comments:

Post a Comment