Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Happy Birthday Ardyth!!

I'm sure all of you know Ardyth from MASKerade.  If you don't, you need to stop reading now and head over there.  Ardyth has an incredible card style.  She can take one stripe and one sentiment and do amazing things - if you don't believe - check it out.   Actually, she doesn't even need a stripe - just hand her a sentiment - see the bottom card here.

It is Ardyth's birthday today and the equally wonderful Darnell has organized a little card party.

My card is definitely inspired by Ardyth.  First, I had to use the "incredible".  She made this card on Saturday and I was so impressed that I had the stamp set by Monday.  Then I backed the letters with a solid color as she often does with letters and she also did with this amazing snowflake.

Thanks for all of your inspiration Ardyth and have a very happy birthday!

incredible happy birthday

  • Stamps: Technique Tuesday Incredible, Papertrey Ink Sketched Shapes (I just used one of the shapes to add the sketchiness to the letters), Little Bitty Bird ("birthday")
  • Paper: Papertrey Ink Smokey Shadow, Raspberry Fizz, Orange Zest, Summer Sunrise, Hawaiian Shores, New Leaf
  • Ink: same
  • Accessories: Papertrey Ink Block Alphabet Lower dies, L'il Inkers Stitched Squares

BIG NEWS: The downloadable Copic charts for color matches to Stampin' Up and
Papertrey Ink have been updated for the brand new Stampin' Up colors and the
most recent Papertrey Ink colors.  The link to these charts is on my side bar to the right!!

No comments:

Post a Comment