Monday, May 13, 2013

The Play Date Cafe: Delicate Doilies

It was working really hard at coming up with some new way to use these doily stamps - but then I decided they don't need anything fancy - they are cute enough to do all of the work for you for a great quick and easy card.  But...I did go for unique colors.  I am playing along with this week's colors at The Play Date Cafe.  I thought they had a bit of a Southwest vibe so...here's my attempt at Southwest doilies!!

Delicate Doilies

The colors are steel blue, peach and apricot.  I write that because the graphic that follows looks much more muted that I went and I think the darker color looks like black.  But I checked design team cards and I think I'm not too far off.  I did add a little gray since I was seeing it in the photos.


  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps delicate doilies
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Peach Parfait, Night of Navy
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Peach Parfait, Night of Navy, Papertrey Ink Canyon Clay
  • Accessories: Jolee's Boutique Vintage Round Buttons, Brushed Silver brads, Maya Arts twine


No comments:

Post a Comment