Monday, May 20, 2013

WPlus9 Mood Board: Hey Sweetie

This week's WPlus9 Monday Mood Board is just full of bright colors and confetti and diagonal stripes and all kinds of festive things.  So I took out one of my what-was-I-thinking purchases - my neon inks.  I have to pull them out every so often because I did spend money on them and they deserve some use!!

Hey Sweetie


I have a question for you.  Do you see those striped straws(?) in the bottom left of the inspiration photo?  How are people using them?  I got a few in a monthly Simon Says Stamp kit and then I saw that Hobby Lobby is also carrying bags of them in the stamping section.  But I've never actually seen them used.  Does anybody have any ideas or links?

  • Stamps: WPlus9 Pile It On and "Celebrate" from Label Layers 4
  • Paper: Astrobrights Glow Cardstock
  • Ink: Hero Arts Neon Orange, Green and Pink, Papertrey Ink Classic Kraft
  • Accessories: WPlus9 Pile It On dies, Lifestyle Crafts embossing folder, Timeless Twine Krazy for Kraft


No comments:

Post a Comment