Thursday, May 9, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch: For You with a Bird Brain

It's time for a new sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch!  It's a nice basic look and allows so much room for creativity!


For some reason, probably the size of it, but I got a postage stamp image in my head when I saw this.  I put together a tiny little, wide-eyed bird from Bird Brain at The Alley Way Stamps with a teeny tiny sentiment.

Bird Brain For You

I do hope to see lots of you playing along this week!

FYI - be sure to check out my new blog look courtesy of the great Jackie Rockwell!

  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Bird Brain, tag-alongs (the sentiment)
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Early Espresso, Bermuda Bay, Summer Sun, American Crafts Soho Garden dsp, Simon Says Stamp woodrain paper
  • Ink: Memento Espresso Truffle, Copics
  • Accessories: gems colored with copics, Stampin' Up postage punch

No comments:

Post a Comment