Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Papertrey Ink: A Floral Card that Isn't

Last weekend was the Papertrey Ink blog hop that included beautiful color schemes with inspiration photos of bouquets.  I thought I would buck the trend and ignore the flowers in the inspiration bouquets and go for a graphic card.  I recently got the Sketched Shapes and, with that order, I finally finished my entire collection of Papertrey buttons - I have them all!!  So I decided to use both on this card.

Unfortunately...I re-read the blog hop instructions and flowers were required!!  So I made and posted a different card last weekend - but I really like the first one that I made so here it is!  The card celebrating my complete button collection!

Thank You Banners

  • Stamps: Papertrey Ink Sketched Shapes, Signature Greetings
  • Paper: Papertrey Ink Melon Berry
  • Ink: Papertrey Ink Terracotta Tile, Orange Zest, Melong Berry, Harvest Gold, Simply Chartreuse
  • Accessories: Papertrey Ink buttons in the same colors!


No comments:

Post a Comment