Friday, May 17, 2013

BE Inspired and Fight Like a Girl

The current challenge at The Alley Way Stamps is a dainty and feminine bedroom.  I took the ruffles and colors and made a fight-like-a-girl card!

Fight Like a Girl

I so love this bedroom scene.  I have a house full of men so there is absolutely nothing feminine about my home.  But honestly, I fit much better into my current green and plaid bedroom than my husband would ever fit into this dainty room!!


  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Wings of Hope
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake
  • Ink: Memento Grey Flannel
  • Accessories: Papertrey Ink Woodgrain Impression Plate, Tiny Tags die, Stampin' Up Scallop border, Timeless Twine Krazy for Kraft, Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap Distress Stickles, Martha Stewart Crystal Fine Glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment