I thought that I had read that metal dies (besides Sizzix) could cut fabric. I was clearly dreaming because they don't - but they do put a mark on the fabric which allowed me to cut out my pieces. However...I am also handicapped in that I am incapable of cutting a straight line. So I decided to embrace the raggedy nature of my cutting by distressing my edges and ripping the fabric for my bow. I'm hoping it all looks intentional vs. an act of desperation!!
This card also uses the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.
Be sure to check out the other designers - there are some fabulous ideas!! And Catered Crop also has a wonderful Pinterest board full of fabric ideas. I would love to see some of your work so that I can be inspired to work with fabric again.
Some Days Are Better
- Stamps: Papertrey Ink Hello Sunshine
- Paper: white
- Ink: black
- Accessories: fabric and sequins, Papertrey Ink Hello Sunshine dies (to mark the fabric for cutting
- Stamps: Papertrey Ink Scattered Showers
- Paper: Stampin' Up Summer Sun
- Ink: Versamark
- Accessories: Memory Box Small Circle Burst, Trendy Twine Lemon Tart, white embossing powder