Friday, May 3, 2013

TAWS BE Inspired: Crazy About You

The current BE Inspired challenge at The Alley Way Stamps is a rainbow of color on a black background.


I'm not a black background kind of cardmaker - but decided to give it a try.

Crazy About You
I wasn't entirely certain about this card, so I asked my men and boys.  They liked it!  You have to understand that they don't say they like things just to spare my feelings.  Typically they tell me that my cards have "too much".  Really?  My cards??  They will also tell me they don't like the bling, or the colors, or that I have a smudge or that I colored out of the lines.  It's a good thing that I have a healthy ego.  So...while this card may not totally appeal to me...it appeals to my men/boys who don't want "too much"!  (On the other hand, each of them - even the teenagers -have kept the cards that I have made them over the years!!)
I was inspired by the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.

  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Lighter than Air (sentiment), Tag-alongs (chevron)
  • Paper: scrap
  • Ink: Memento black and Copics
  • Accessories: Papertrey Ink Scarlet Jewel button, Divine Twine Black Licorice

No comments:

Post a Comment