Monday, May 20, 2013

the second time...

You may have heard the exciting news about Heidi Swapp releasing some brand new stencils. Last week on the Heidi Swapp blog we got a chance to play and this is what I came up with. I used three different stencils, the Sunshine to create the ray effect on the cover of my memory file. I inked the rays with versamark ink and sprinkled them with different colours of embossing powder.



The dots at the top and bottom of my layout. Here I used some grey ink and sponged over the top of the stencil. I also added in some Greatest View flair over the top of some fun Clear Pop banners.

 
 and finally the chevron. I used the stencil as an embossing folder and ran it through my big shot with some Core'dinations cardstock, I then sanded the pattern to reveal the core.
The mini memory file opens to reveal this....




 Here I share the background story behind my layout. We recently went to Currumbin Bird Sanctuary on the Gold Coast...It brought back memories of me going when I was a child. I went digging through some old photos and found them from my visit back then.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment