Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Beauty of Autumn

The seasons are starting to change...finally!  The mornings are wonderfully cool, so even when the day temps get way too high, my house stays comfortable.  I am thrilled that I am starting to feel autumn - it's my favorite season!!

I have just pulled autumn papers out of my stash, so decided I had to make them work for today's splitcoaststampers sketch challenge.

Beauty of Autumn

I'm also submitting to Simon Says Put A Stamp On it!
  • Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Autumn Bounty, Tree Background
  • Paper: SEI Nutmeg, Papertrey Ink Dark Chocolate
  • Ink: Versamark, Papertrey Ink Dark Chocolate, Memento Black and Copics
  • Accessories: Orange Stickles, Creations Unlimited Moss Tinsel Embossing Powder, Papertrey Ink Dark Chocolate Satin

No comments:

Post a Comment