Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Touchdown For My Son!!

It's my day to post over at the The Alley Way Stamps and we have a newly released football set called Touchdown.  My son is beginning middle school touch football in a week (fingers crossed that he's off his crutches!) and I'm planning ahead for a touchdown (fingers double-crossed!)

Touchdown for Erik

I'm entering this into Simon Says Put a Stamp On It (with optional Washi tape)

  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Touchdown
  • Paper: white, Stampin' Up Going Gray (the stars)
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Brilliant Blue (retired), Basic Gray and red copics
  • Accessories: Love My Tapes Postal Washi, Papertrey Ink Canvas Impression Plate and Double-ended Banners Die, McGill star corner punch (not used as a corner but simply to get tiny stars)

No comments:

Post a Comment