Thursday, September 27, 2012

There's a New Sketch in Town....

It's just a short scroll down for the TAWS Blog Hop!!

There's a new sketch challenge in town...

and it's CAS (Clean And Simple)!!

Two of my favorite things in one place!

Check it out here!!!

Then it gets even more exciting for me...I am on the design team!!

The excitement for you is checking out the rest of the design team (just click on the above link).  If you love CAS and you love browsing blogs and ooohing and aaahing over amazing creations, this is a group of ladies that you need to follow!  I have been following and getting inspiration from many of them even before we gathered for this design team - and those that I hadn't discovered yet immediately went into my blog reader.  I spent an enjoyable few hours catching up on their work.

You do have a short wait before you can play along - the first challenge goes live at 8 a.m. Mountain Time (10 Eastern) on October 11th.

See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment