Monday, September 3, 2012

A Perfectly Preserved Birthday

I have a VERY exciting week ahead of me.  I am a guest at the Stampin' Up Regional Conference in Denver this coming Saturday.  Yeah!!  (And thanks so much to Donna for inviting me!)

I hear there's this thing called "swaps" and that I have to take a supply of my cards to trade.  So I'm starting today with a big focus on Stampin' Up this week.

For my first card, I thought it would be appropriate to play along with a brand new challenge - Fab Friday.  I'm trying to use the newest of my new stamps so I pulled out Perfectly Preserved.  After doing the die cutting, etc. I am most definitely NOT going to have a big supply of this particular card to trade - but I'll have handful!

Perfectly Preserved Birthday


I hope everybody in the States has a great Labor Day planned.  I am still dealing with the bored kid on crutches so we decided to drive down to Colorado Springs for his favorite breakfast -"The Thing".  I'm sure I will have pictures to share tomorrow as I do seem to feature big food on my blog.  

Since I'm in the Springs - watch out Simple Pleasures - the most wonderful scrapbook store on this earth - I'll be there by noon or so and I have a shopping list!!  What a wonderful day!

  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Perfectly Preserved, Itty Bitty Banners
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Raspberry Ripple, Island Indigo, Very Vanilla and Orchard Harvest dsp
  • Ink: Stampin' Up More Mustard, Raspberry Ripple, Early Espresso
  • Accessories: woodgrain embossing (I don't have my SU woodgrain yet, fingers crossed that my order comes this week!), Stampin' Up Scallop Trim Border, Buttons embosslit, Early Espresso baker's twine and dies for Perfectly Preserved and Banner


No comments:

Post a Comment