Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Less Is More: Brown and Pink

This is my second post today.

It's brown and pink week at Less Is More!!  Love these colors because you could go bright and funky or sweet and gentle.  I am still working hard on swaps as I have an exciting weekend coming up as a friend's guest at the Stampin' Up Regional convention!!  I did want to use the new butterfly punch - so I went for a very gentle thinking of you card...

Pink and Brown Butterflies

I think that I can make quite a few of these for swaps.  My swap card that I showed you yesterday had way too much going on - I got bored of die-cutting by the 5th card!!

  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Thoughts and Prayers
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Pink Pirouette CS and dsp, Soft Suede dsp
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Soft Suede
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Elegant Butterfly Punch, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Adorning Accents Embossing Folder and Edgelits, Pearls


No comments:

Post a Comment