Monday, September 24, 2012

Owl Always Love You!!

This is my second post today.  It's just a short
scroll down for a very sweet turkey!!

I jumped on the Washi bandwagon with the purchase of two tapes - a woodgrain tape and a clouds/heart tape.  I knew exactly what I wanted to do with them - two lines with wood for the base and a sky above it.  Have I done it?  Not yet.  So when I saw that today's CAS Challenge at splitcoaststampers was a sketch that included two lines along the bottom - I was going to make it work no matter what!!

Owl Always Love You!

(I'm looking at this photo and realizing that I overcorrected in Photoshop - IRL the coloring doesn't look so blotchy!)

  • Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Owl Be Here
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Pool Party
  • Ink: Memento Black and Copics
  • Accessories: Washi tape from Love My Tapes, Sweet 'n Sassy cloud die, misc heart punches

No comments:

Post a Comment